2007年6月27日水曜日

How to be a successful English Teacher

I heared the important word "Teacher's job is changing students".That was very impressed for me.I thought teacher's job is teaching or growing,but this was not.Teacher's job is teaching,that is true,but not just teaching. Maybe there are no wrong answer,but Mr.M's opinion was correct I thought.And I was changed by his word.

I think Jr.High School students in Japan are very shy,so they don' t want to use English.So we need to change the environment around us in class.When I was Jr.High,English class was just lestening words teacher said.This way was not good.In my opinion,how to be a successful English teacher is speaking and hearing each other between teacher and students,students and students.English is a language,so we have to speak more in class I think.

0 件のコメント: