2007年4月19日木曜日

My experience

I don’t like English when I was junior high school and high school.I thought why do I study fourign language?or I couldn't understand the difference between be-verbs and normal verbs.However, after the guraduate I learned English again,I feeled English is interesting.
I didn't enjoy about English,not only English but all subjects when I was young.And I don't remember the class,I'm sorry.
However,my valuable thing was meeting with a teacher who is being personal school.He taught me English is not difficult,it's easy and fun.English is English,don't translate for Japanese and you can do it.I didn't learn speciall thing,but he chenged my idea.It was my valuable thing.
So,I want to be a teacher like him.

3 件のコメント:

Scarlet さんのコメント...

Hi Radish. This is Scarlet.
I think your impression about English changed much better way after graduate HS. Let's study together in this lesson!

See you in next class!

hikkun さんのコメント...

Hi Radish.
I had same thought too. Now you study English with joy. How nice you are.

wakame さんのコメント...

Hello radish! This is Wakame.
I could enjoy English also in my junior high school thanks to one nice teacher. Now I think it was so lucky.
Let's enjoy English together! See you next time!